Stay with us...
Many of our guests visit yearly to escape the humdrum to enjoy the peace, quiet and tranquillity here and with just seven bedrooms nestled within our own gardens of four acres it’s easy to see why…
Within the main hotel building itself we have x3 rooms and immediately outside, adjacent to the building are our x4 ‘garden rooms’. All seven rooms are en-suite, have ‘King Size’ (5ft) beds and all enjoy open countryside and/or garden views
with balcony/patio areas.
Our rooms are designed for comfort, space, rest and relaxation and with plenty of free parking we hope you will soon find yourself ‘at home’ with us…
DOGS: we do welcome quiet, well-behaved dogs in two of our garden rooms – please read our TARIFF page for more information regarding our dog policy.
CHECK-IN TIME: please note check-in is strictly 2.30pm. If you wish to arrive earlier please ask us at the time of booking otherwise your room may not be ready for you and it is our wish not to disappoint!
CHECK-OUT TIME: please note check-out time is strictly 11.00am latest on your day of departure.
- 3 bedrooms with King Size beds (5ft) in the main building, all with balconies
- 4 ‘garden’ bedrooms with King Size beds (5ft) adjacent to main building (two of which are family rooms consisting of 1 triple room and 1 quadruple room)
- Showers in all rooms (walk-in showers available only in x2 rooms within the main building)
- Built-in wardrobes offering plenty of hanging space
- Sofas/comfortable seating
- Open countryside/garden views with balconies or patio
- Beverage making facilities and cookies
- Complimentary bottled water on arrival
- Flat screen televisions with Freeview
- Free WIFI internet access